--Seow Liew 10:46, 10 March 2011 (EST)
--Seow Liew 09:02, 17 March 2011 (EST)
--Seow Liew 09:16, 24 March 2011 (EST)
1. What are the key cell biology journals?
Trends in Cell Biology, Cell ,Journal of Cell Science, BMC Cell Biology and Nature Journals.
2. Which journals allow reuse of their published content?
Public Library of Science, The Journal of Cell Biology and BMC Cell Biology.
1. Which chromosomes contribute to the nucleolus?
Ribosomal ribonucleic acid (rRNA)
--Mark Hill 07:56, 24 March 2011 (EST) This is not the correct answer. The genes for rRNA are located at the nucleolus, but they are located on different chromosomes. I was after the identity of these chromosomes.
2. Identify and add a link to your page of a recent cell biology article using confocal microscopy.
Here is some bold text
Here is some italic text
- "cell nucleus" Molecular Biology of the Cell | Molecular Cell Biology | The Cell- A molecular Approach
- "nuclear envelope" Molecular Biology of the Cell |
1. Find the SDS information for chloroform and identify the hazards associated with this chemical.
2. You will need to upload an image and add it to your page, with the reference and copyright information with the image.
FCS follicles: theca cells.