Lab 1. --z3265772 10:35, 10 March 2011 (EST)
Lab 2. --z3265772 09:10, 17 March 2011 (EST)
Lab 3. --z3265772 09:37, 24 March 2011 (EST)
Lab 1 Questions
1. What are the key cell biology journals?
The journal of cell biology, Cell, Nature cell biology, BMC cell biology, Molecular and cell biology
2.Which journals allow reuse of their published content?
The journal of cell biology (when cited), Cell (with permission), Nature cell biology, Molecular and cell biology (with permission)
Here is some bold text
Here is some italic text
Lab 2 Questions
1. Which chromosomes contribute to the nucleolus?
Mostly by rRNA genes. The chromosomes 13, 14, 15, 21 and 22, contain nucleolar organiser regions that are located in their short arms.
2. Identify and add a link to your page of a recent cell biology article using confocal microscopy.
- "cell nucleus" Molecular Biology of the Cell |
Lab 3 Questions
1. Find the SDS information for chloroform and identify the hazards of this chemical.
Chloroform SDS Hazards: This material causes cancer in laboratory animals, and is IARC listed as a probable human carcinogen. Inhalation and ingestion are harmful and may be fatal. May cause reproductive damage. Irritant. Exposure to alcohol may increase toxic effects. Prolonged or repeated skin contact may cause dermatitis. Typical TLV 50 ppm.