Template:Group Discussion MH
- I see many groups now have subsection titles for their projects.
- Here is a search of all the pubmed databases Pubmed search all databases junction. You can simply put your own search term into the top window.
- Shown below are the criteria that will be used to assess your final project.
Group Assessment Criteria
- The key points relating to the topic that your group was allocated are clearly described.
- The choice of content, headings and sub-headings, diagrams, tables, graphs show a good understanding of the topic area.
- Content is correctly cited and referenced.
- The wiki has an element of teaching at a peer level using the student’s own innovative diagrams, tables or figures and/or using interesting examples or explanations.
- Evidence of significant research relating to basic and applied sciences that goes beyond the formal teaching activities.
- Relates the topics and content of the Wiki entry to learning aims of cell biology.
- Clearly reflects on editing/feedback from group peers and articulates how the Wiki could be improved (or not) based on peer comments/feedback. Demonstrates an ability to review own work when criticised in an open edited wiki format. Reflects on what was learned from the process of editing a peer’s wiki.
- Evaluates own performance and that of group peers to give a rounded summary of this wiki process in terms of group effort and achievement.
- The content of the wiki should demonstrate to the reader that your group has researched adequately on this topic and covered the key areas necessary to inform your peers in their learning.
- Develops and edits the wiki entries in accordance with this sites wiki guidelines.
By Week 5
Each Group member has added to the discussion page:
- A Review Article
- A Historic Research Article
- A Current Research Article
No two students should add the same paper and there should be a link to the original article.
Note - When you upload project images, add this text as it appears replacing # with your own Group number to the summary information [[Category:2011Project#]].