File:Team Teaching - CellBiology.pdf
Here is the PDF version of the Team Teaching page.
Note how any wiki page can be saved and "printed" as a PDF document. The printable version should generally be used to generate this document as it removed the online menus and styling that are useless in a PDF document and just occupy space. The appearance (fonts etc) are set within the wiki itself and can be changed by Wiki Administrators.
This text is appearing in the file "Summary Box", and all Wiki styling rules also apply here. See how additional information and links can be associated with any file that has been uploaded to a Wiki.
This summary box can also be left entirely empty and will display just 3 pieces of information:
- File history information on file size, upload date, version, and user uploader are identified.
- File usage where the image is used/appears on the Wiki site.
- Metadata some files have embedded metadata that is extracted by the wiki and is also displayed.
- Here is a place to add this additional information, explanations, references, copyright and links that can be seen when the file is shown within the wiki. This summary box information will not appear on the page where the image is added.
- This file can be updated (replaced) by uploading new PDF version if you have made changes to the original page. This also means that the current Wiki page may differ from an archive PDF.
- The "File usage" is also a shortcut to identify other pages where this concept is used.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||12:18, 3 September 2016||(59 KB)||Z8600021|
|12:16, 3 September 2016||(60 KB)||Z8600021||Category:PDF|
- You cannot overwrite this file.