File:Crystal Structure Of The Collagen Triple Helix.png
Original file (1,600 × 1,115 pixels, file size: 612 KB, MIME type: image/png)
The Crystal Structure of the Collagen Triple Helix
The image was created by © Nevit Dilmen using a PDB entry with Cn3D Data Source. It shows the crystal structure of the collagen triple helix. comprised of a repetitive 'glycine-X-Y' amino acid sequence (X and Y are commonly made up of proline or hydroxyproline in this sequence).
Both this file and the file from which this work is derived are licensed under the Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
You are free:
- to share – to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to remix – to adapt the work
Under the following conditions:
- attribution – You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- share alike – If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
- Note - This image was originally uploaded as part of a student project and may contain inaccuracies in either description or acknowledgements. Please contact the site coordinator if the uploaded content does not meet the original copyright permission or requirements, for immediate removal.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||10:42, 3 June 2015||1,600 × 1,115 (612 KB)||Z3333429||==The Crystal Structure of the Collagen Triple Helix== The image was created by © Nevit Dilmen using a PDB entry with Cn3D Data Source. It shows the crystal structure of the collagen triple helix. comprised of a repetitive 'glycine-X-Y' amino acid seq...|