Original file (700 × 844 pixels, file size: 51 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
Amoeba and Bacterium
- Orange - Amoeba, (Protozoa) hartmannella vermiformis
- Green - Bacterium, (Prokaryote) legionella pneumophila
- cause of Legionnaires' disease
Image shows an amoeba (orange) entrapping a bacterium (green, Legionella pneumophila) with an extended pseudopod.
- Bacteria Images: Escherichia coli SEM | Micrococcus luteus EM | Staphylococcus aureus SEM | Staphylococcus SEM | Mycobacterium tuberculosis SEM | Legionella pneumophila SEM | Bacterium cartoon | 3 Bacteria Shapes | Bacteria Shapes
- Links: CDC - Legionnaires' disease
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||17:22, 17 February 2009||700 × 844 (51 KB)||M.hill||Amoeba - Hartmannella vermiformis (Image: CDC) shows an amoeba (orange) as entrap a bacterium (green, Legionella pneumophila) with an extended pseudopod.|
- You cannot overwrite this file.