- Course Timetable currently under revision for 2017 (notice removed when complete)
Course commences Week 2 the timetable for the upcoming 2017 course is currently in preparation. Course Lectures and Laboratories are updated until date of presentation. Current link may not reflect the completed final presented content.
All course timetable clashes should initially be referred to the SOMS student advisor (Dean Lovett, Room G27, Biosciences Building). Other course enquiries should be directed to the course coordinator (Dr Mark Hill, Room 221, Wallace Wurth West, firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Lecture 1 - Wednesday 11;00 AM Wallace Wurth LG02
- Lecture 2 - Thursday 1:00 PM Wallace Wurth LG03
- Laboratory - Tuesday 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM Wallace Wurth East G06
2017 - Draft Only
This draft timetable is subject to change based upon guest lecturer availability.
- ANAT3231 Cell Biology course homepage.
- Glossary list of cell biology terms, with brief descriptions and links to relevant course lectures and laboratories.
- Honours projects in the School of Medical Sciences
- you will find more information on Cell Biology research carried out in the School of Medical Sciences on the indivual Research Interest Sites of Lecturers and Guest Lecturers of this course.
2017 Course Content
Lectures: Cell Biology Introduction | Cells Eukaryotes and Prokaryotes | Cell Membranes and Compartments | Cell Nucleus | Cell Export - Exocytosis | Cell Import - Endocytosis | Cytoskeleton Introduction | Cytoskeleton - Microfilaments | Cytoskeleton - Microtubules | Cytoskeleton - Intermediate Filaments | Cell Mitochondria | Cell Junctions | Extracellular Matrix 1 | Extracellular Matrix 2 | Cell Cycle | Cell Division | Cell Death 1 | Cell Death 2 | Signal 1 | Signal 2 | Stem Cells 1 | Stem Cells 2 | Development | 2017 Revision
Dr Mark Hill 2015, UNSW Cell Biology - UNSW CRICOS Provider Code No. 00098G