Cell Biology Laboratory
Currently only a Draft Page.
PC1 and PC2 tissue culture facilities with access to high resolution imaging and mass spec analysis.
- PC1 Lab | G20G22 Induction Supporting Document | BioHood Booking
- PC2 OGTR Lab | OGTR Lab G29 Induction Supporting Document | BioHood Booking
- Biomedical Imaging Facility
- Bioanalytical Mass Spectrometry Facility
Lab Health & Safety
Safe Work Procedures (SWPs) and Risk Assessments (RAs) should be inducted and reviewed prior to all new lab methods. These lab forms should also be signed off for lab records of staff/student competence.
- Links: Medicine SWP/RA Database
- Biological Safety Cabinet Class II
- SoMS OHS 027 Tissue culture waste procedure
- Biological Spills
- Safe Use of a CO2 Incubator
- Liquid Nitrogen Dewars and General Liquid Nitrogen Safety
- Basic operating procedures for the high-speed Floor-mounted and Low speed bench top centrifuges
- Working with Electrical Equipment
- Protocol for Chemical Waste Store LG41
- Transporting gas cylinder wallace wurth
- Safe Work Procedure - Transport of Dangerous Goods in Wallace Wurth Goods Lift