This is information on the Cell Biology group project topics available for student project work commencing 2013. Group and Individual project work will also be linked from the 2013 student page. To begin working on your online project Editing Basics describes simple editing. Both these links are on every page left side navigation menu.
This year's main topic is Cell Division.
- Each group should discuss with group members the specific sub-topic that will be covered by their project.
- Lecture - Cell Division
- Group 1- Regulation of Cell Division - Z3240911 | Z3331321 | Z3465159 | Z3451879
- Group 2 - Cytokinesis - Z3293267 | Z3331469 | Z3292743 | Z3374087
- Group 3 -Golgi Apparatus during Cell Division- Z3324681 | Z3420150 | Z3374507 | Z3330409
- Group 4 -Spindle Apparatus- Z3370664 | Z3374392 | Z3376548 | Z3369112
- Group 5 - The Nuclear Envelope During Cell Division- Z3377769 | Z3331556 | Z3376100 | Z3376101
- Group 6 - Anaphase - Z3371084 | Z3330795 | Z3375878 | Z3292017
- Group 7 - Z3334286 | Z3359076 | Z3374173 | Z3377180
- Group Test
2012 Projects - Signaling
2011 Projects - Junctions
2010 Projects - Techniques
Fluorescent-PCR | RNA Interference | Immunohistochemistry | Cell Culture | Electron Microsopy | Confocal Microscopy | Monoclonal Antibodies | Microarray | Fluorescent Proteins | Somatic Cell Nuclear Transfer
2009 Projects - Various Topics
2013 Course Content
Lectures: Cell Biology Introduction | Cells Eukaryotes and Prokaryotes | Cell Membranes and Compartments | Cell Nucleus | Cell Export - Exocytosis | Cell Import - Endocytosis | Cell Mitochondria | Cell Junctions | Cytoskeleton Introduction | Cytoskeleton - Intermediate Filaments | Cytoskeleton - Microfilaments | Cytoskeleton - Microtubules | Extracellular Matrix 1 | Extracellular Matrix 2 | Cell Cycle | Cell Division | Cell Death 1 | Cell Death 2 | Signal 1 | Signal 2 | Stem Cells 1 | Stem Cells 2 | 2013 Revision | Development
Laboratories: Introduction to Lab | Microscopy Methods | Preparation/Fixation | Immunochemistry | Cell Knockout Methods | Cytoskeleton Exercise | Confocal Microscopy | Tissue Culture | Stem Cells Lab | Microarray Visit | Lab
Dr Mark Hill 2015, UNSW Cell Biology - UNSW CRICOS Provider Code No. 00098G