ANAT3231 Projects 2011
This is information on the Cell Biology group project topics available for student project work commencing 2011. Group and Individual project work will also be linked from the 2011 student page. To begin working on your online project Editing Basics describes simple editing. Both these links are on every page left side navigation menu.
2011 Project Groups
- I will allow all groups to change their topic (if all members agree) until next week's lab 4.
- You can contact your other group members directly using the UNSW student zMail.
- I have updated the Image tutorial - Adding an image page to provide more step-by step details on uploading images.
- Here is a table showing all newly uploaded images.
- If you want to be notified when group members make changes, you will need to change your preferences Preferences Tutorial.
Subject to change.
|Week||Date (Monday)||Laboratory Thursday 9 - 11 am
Wallace Wurth 106
|1||07 Mar||Introduction to Lab|
|2||14 Mar||Microscopy Methods||Online Basic Editing Tutorial|
|3||21 Mar||Preparation/Fixation||Selecting Group Topic/Image Tutorial|
|4||28 Mar||Immunochemistry||Reviews and Research articles new/old|
|5||04 Apr||Cell Knockout Methods|
|6||11 Apr||Cytoskeleton Exercise|
|7||18 Apr||Confocal Microscopy|
|25 Apr - 01 May||Mid-semester break|
|8||02 May||Tissue Culture 1||Peer Assessment|
|9||09 May||Microarray Visit||Assessment Edits|
|10||16 May||Tissue Culture 2|
|11||23 May||Stem Cells Lab|
|12||30 May||Stem Cells Analysis|
|06 Jun||Study Week|
|13 Jun - 25 Jun||Examination Period|
|11 Jul - 15 Jul||Supplementary Examination Period|
Group 1 - Synaptic Junctions
Group 2 - Gap Junctions
Group 3 - Tight Junctions
Group 4 - Desmosomes
Group 5 - Adherens Junctions
Group 6 - Neuromuscular Junction
Previous Group Projects
Fluorescent-PCR | RNA Interference | Immunohistochemistry | Cell Culture | Electron Microsopy | Confocal Microscopy | Monoclonal Antibodies | Microarray | Fluorescent Proteins | Somatic Cell Nuclear Transfer