Difference between revisions of "3187155"
|Line 6:||Line 6:|
*confocal microscope (
* confocal microscope () [http://medicalsciences.med.unsw.edu.au/SOMSWeb.nsf/page/HMU%20Microscopy%20Services]
*Electron microscope unit [http://srv.emunit.unsw.edu.au/]
* Electron microscope unit [http://srv.emunit.unsw.edu.au/]
Revision as of 11:18, 19 March 2009
- I found the membrane of the nucleus to be interesting. I always thought the nucleus membrane was impermeable, so finding out there were pores was interesting.
- The mRNA doesn't leave the nucleus until it has matured, and that it is extremely unstable, and as a result is one of the main reasons for There being a cell nucleus in eukaryotes.
- Link to confocal microscope (UNSW) 
- Link to the Electron microscope unit (UNSW)