2013 Group Test Project
This test page will only be used by the course co-ordinator to demonstrate project concepts and should be referred back to regularly for updated information.
Week 3 Project Work
- You have now selected a cell division topic.
- Discuss with your group who is researching which sub-section.
- Have sub-headings added to your project page.
- Allocate sub-section work on your discussion page. There must be clear interaction from all group members on this page.
- Commence uploading content that related to your topic. Remember that all files uploaded must have all associated description, reference, copyright and student template as described in the earlier Lab.
By next practical class (after the mid-session break) there should be sub-headings and content on your actual project page and interactions between group members on the discussion page.
Week 2 Referencing
1. find the number, remove colon. PMID 23393914
2. Put pubmed code at front and end.
3. Turn it into a reference.
All PubMed Databases
Essential Cell Biology
- Essential Cell Biology Chapter 17
Molecular Biology of the Cell
Alberts, Bruce; Johnson, Alexander; Lewis, Julian; Raff, Martin; Roberts, Keith; Walter, Peter New York and London: Garland Science; c2002
- Molecular Biology of the Cell 4th ed. - IV. Internal Organization of the Cell Chapter 17. The Cell Cycle and Programmed Cell Death
- The Cell Cycle and Programmed Cell Death
- An Overview of the Cell Cycle
- Figure 17-1. The cell cycle
Molecular Cell Biology
Lodish, Harvey; Berk, Arnold; Zipursky, S. Lawrence; Matsudaira, Paul; Baltimore, David; Darnell, James E. New York: W. H. Freeman & Co.; c1999
- Figure 19-41 Microtubule dynamics during mitosis
- Figure 19-34. The stages of mitosis and cytokinesis in an animal cell
The Cell- A Molecular Approach
Cooper, Geoffrey M. Sunderland (MA): Sinauer Associates, Inc.; c2000
- The Cell - A Molecular Approach - IV. Cell Regulation Chapter 14. The Cell Cycle
- The Eukaryotic Cell Cycle
- Figure 14.1. Phases of the cell cycle
Search Online Textbooks
- "cell division" Molecular Biology of the Cell | Molecular Cell Biology | The Cell- A molecular Approach | Bookshelf
- "mitosis" Molecular Biology of the Cell | Molecular Cell Biology | The Cell- A molecular Approach | Bookshelf
- "meiosis" Molecular Biology of the Cell | Molecular Cell Biology | The Cell- A molecular Approach | Bookshelf
- Dr Mark Hill 2013, UNSW Embryology ISBN: 978 0 7334 2609 4 - UNSW CRICOS Provider Code No. 00098G