Difference between revisions of "2012 Student"
|Line 84:||Line 84:|
Revision as of 15:53, 15 March 2012
This page allows 2012 Students to access their own specific wiki page.
- Please note that all changes including additions, deletions and edits are logged by the wiki using the identity set by your preferences.
- For individual projects, specific comments about the course and for your own use, each student has their own wiki page using their student number as a title for the page.
- Hint - you can quickly get directly to your own page on your own home computer by adding your student number to this link http://cellbiology.med.unsw.edu.au/cellbiology/index.php?title=User: and then bookmarking.
- Project Referencing information on how to add a reference list to your page. Hint look at the page in edit mode to see how the page is formatted to get a reference list. I also do prefer the formatting as it appears on the PubMed website, as you can copy and paste.
Lab 1 - Online Work
- Add your signature to your own work page.
- Add a correctly formatted internal link to your page.
- Add a correctly formatted external link to your page.
Lab 2 - Microscopy
- Identify a reference article that uses the "superresolution" microscopy technique.
- What did the paper show that normal microscopy could not show.