Difference between revisions of "2010 Student"
|Line 69:||Line 69:|
Revision as of 19:55, 28 April 2010
This page allows 2010 Students to access their own specific wiki page.
- Please note that all changes including additions, deletions and edits are logged by the wiki.
- For individual projects, specific comments about the course and for your own use, each student has their own wiki page using their student number as a title for the page.
- Hint - you can quickly get directly to your own page on your own home computer by adding your student number to this link http://cellbiology.med.unsw.edu.au/cellbiology/index.php?title= and then bookmarking.
- Project Referencing information on how to add a reference list to your page. Hint look at the page in edit mode to see how the page is formatted to get a reference list. I also do prefer the formatting as it appears on the PubMed website, as you can copy and paste.
Lab 1 - What Cell Biology Journals allow reuse of acknowledged and correctly cited content?
Lab 2 - What are the "light" regions of DNA within the nucleus called?
Lab 3 - How do we know the hazards associated with research chemicals?
Lab 4 - Identify a commercially available antibody to an adhesion junction protein, and also add a link to the antibody page on your own student page.
Lab 5 - Complete the knockout methods handout given out in the laboratory.
Lab 6 - Comment on (a) any differences that you may see in the phenotpye of tropomyosin 4 (Tm4) overexpressing and control B35 cells and (b) explain how potential changes in the phenotype may result from the overexpression of tropomyosin 4.
Lab 7 - From today's confocal tutorial, identify an advantage to using each of the following objectives: Air, Water or Oil.
I have changed your link pages below, so that it matches the login page at the top of the screen. Please transfer your answer to lab 1 to that page.
- Honours projects in the Department of Anatomy
- you will find more information on Cell Biology research carried out in the School of Medical Sciences on the indivual Research Interest Sites of Lecturers and Guest Lecturers of this course.
- Dr Mark Hill
- Dr Thomas Fath
- Dr Antonio Lee
- Prof Peter Gunning
- Dr Galina Schevzov
2010 Course Content
Lectures: Cell Biology Introduction | Cells Eukaryotes and Prokaryotes | Cell Membranes and Compartments | Cell Nucleus | Cell Export - Exocytosis | Cell Import - Endocytosis | Cell Mitochondria | Cell Junctions | Cytoskeleton Introduction | Cytoskeleton 1 Intermediate Filaments | Cytoskeleton 2 Microtubules | Cytoskeleton 3 Microfilaments | Extracellular Matrix 1 | Extracellular Matrix 2 | Cell Cycle | Cell Division | Cell Death 1 | Cell Death 2 | Signal 1 | Signal 2 | Stem Cells 1 | Stem Cells 2 | Development | Revision
Laboratories: Introduction to Lab | Microscopy Methods | Preparation/Fixation | Immunochemistry | Cell Knockout Methods | Cytoskeleton Exercise | Confocal Microscopy | Microarray Visit | Tissue Culture 1 | Tissue Culture 2 | Stem Cells Lab | Stem Cells Analysis
Dr Mark Hill 2015, UNSW Cell Biology - UNSW CRICOS Provider Code No. 00098G