I use the discussion page as a "scratch pad" to save information I may want to use or refer to at a future date. I also save here content that I have removed and may want to reuse easily.
- Use your name if you want to be identified with the content.
- Show related researchers and research for that topic.
- Show examples of latest research to engage students.
- Use your name on pages or content, unless you wish to be identified.
- Use the wiki to just show your own work.
- Add any unpublished research data or information you intend to publish. This is not a research publication and you may compromise your future use of that data.