Talk:2014 Lab 9
Lab 9 Assessment
You are a research scientist who has isolated cells that are growing in tissue culture. These normal cells when in their normal organ/tissue die after 2 weeks and are replaced as part of that organ/tissue's normal function.
With your group design an experiment(s) that would identify how (the mechanism) these cell would normally die.
- Write a hypothesis that you are going to test.
- Write aims of your experiment.
- Identify key techniques and procedures used in your investigation (Spell these out in some detail).
- Identify suppliers that have resources that you will need for your study (create links to the supplier resource pages, kits, antibodies etc).
- Now prepare a flow diagram of how the experiment will be carried out and analysed.
- What will different experimental results (outcomes) mean.