All public logs
Combined display of all available logs of CellBiology. You can narrow down the view by selecting a log type, the username (case-sensitive), or the affected page (also case-sensitive).
- 12:21, 19 May 2016 Z3376375 uploaded File:Erythrocyte Gaseous Exchange.JPG (The process of gaseous exchange in erythrocytes. Shows the chemical consumption of CO2 with the conversion to HCO3- which assists it's buffering abilities as well as the transfer of H+ to the haemoglobin molecules which allows the release of the store...)
- 11:44, 19 May 2016 Z3376375 uploaded File:Erythrocyte Immune Complex Clearing Pathway.jpeg (Erythrocyte Immune Complex Clearing Pathway. The interaction between the CR1 Receptor on Erythrocytes and how it allows Erythrocytes to be an opsonizing agent as it interacts with C3b, C3bi and C4b. ===Copyright=== Copyright beginning after 6 months...)
- 12:32, 14 April 2016 Z3376375 uploaded File:The Effect on B35 Cell Morphology when Overexpressing Tm4.jpeg (Percentage comparisons of the morphological changes when overexpressing Tm4 against wild type.)
- 03:17, 7 April 2016 Z3376375 uploaded File:Normal and Sickled Red Blood Cells.jpg (== References == <pubmed>23476125</pubmed> http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23476125 == Copyright == Copyright © 2013 Ngozi Awa Imaga. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unres...)
- 00:15, 18 March 2016 Z3376375 uploaded File:Deep-Tissue Super-Resolution Imaging Using SeeDB2S.jpg (== Deep-Tissue Super-Resolution Imaging Using SeeDB2S == (A) PSF analysis of fluorescent microspheres (diameter, 40 nm) in various mounting media was determined using STED microscopy with an oil-immersion lens (100×; NA 1.40; WD 0.13 mm). Lateral FWH...)
- 22:58, 16 March 2016 Z3376375 uploaded File:Cooperativity Effects in Different Filament Systems.jpeg (== Schematic Representation of Cooperativity Effects in Different Filament Systems == How different filaments collaborate together to assemble and form. Below is the EMBO Journal's description of the image above : (A) In simple isodesmic assembly,...)