All public logs
Combined display of all available logs of CellBiology. You can narrow down the view by selecting a log type, the username (case-sensitive), or the affected page (also case-sensitive).
- 20:52, 8 May 2011 Z3283837 uploaded File:Arrangement of connexins in gap junction.gif (Schematic drawing of possible assembly patterns of connexins into complete gap junction channels. Connexin designates a polypeptide species which forms a subunit of a gap junction channel. Connexons, or hemichannels, are hexamers of connexin and can be ei)
- 15:26, 27 April 2011 Z3283837 uploaded File:Gap junctions between oocyte and granulosa cells.jpg (This picture was drawn by student z3283837. Copyright statement: "Beginning six months after publication, I z3283837 grant the public the non-exclusive right to copy, distribute, or display the Work under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Shar)
- 23:11, 26 April 2011 Z3283837 uploaded File:Gap junctions in neocortex.jpg (URL http://electroneubio.secyt.gov.ar/index2.htm Copyright © 2006 by the author. Este trabajo es un artículo de acceso público; su copia exacta y redistribución por cualquier medio están permitidas bajo la condición de conservar esta noticia y la r)
- 20:24, 24 April 2011 Z3283837 uploaded File:Cell junctions.jpg
- 10:44, 14 April 2011 Z3283837 uploaded File:Total Percentage of Morphological phenotypes in Group A and B.JPG
- 19:56, 28 March 2011 Z3283837 uploaded File:Calcium signalling in aging.jpg ('''Ca2+ signalling and key events involved in aging''' Aging cells display decreased function or expression of ER proteins (IP3Rs, RyRs, SERCAs, Ca2+-binding chaperones (CaBC)), increased cytosolic [Ca2+], suppressed agonist-mediated signaling, and accumu)