All public logs
Combined display of all available logs of CellBiology. You can narrow down the view by selecting a log type, the username (case-sensitive), or the affected page (also case-sensitive).
- 19:48, 2 June 2009 Z3224430 uploaded File:Z Mitosis Meiosis.jpg (Illustration of key difference between meiosis and mitosis)
- 00:39, 27 May 2009 Z3224430 uploaded File:Z meiosis flowchart.jpg (Diagram illustrating different phases involved in producing 4 haploid cells from a diploid cell.)
- 00:19, 27 May 2009 Z3224430 uploaded File:Z cyclin CDK complex.JPG (Illustrates interaction between cyclin and cyclin-dependent kinase (Cdk). Cyclin: shown in green, is the regulatory subunit of Cdk. Cdk: shown in red, is the catalytic partner, which is able to activate or inactivate proteins by phosphorylation. )
- 01:05, 21 May 2009 Z3224430 uploaded File:Z Spo11 DSB formation.jpg (Illustration of DSB formation by Spo11 protein. Red: Spo11, Dark Blue: double stranded DNA, black: cleavage site by Mre11-Rad50-Xrs2 complex. A: Spo11 protein identifies particular sequence of DNA to initiate DSB B: Binding of Spo11 cleaves DNA and forms )
- 00:21, 21 May 2009 Z3224430 uploaded File:Z Protein protein interaction.jpg (Proteins that interact with Spo11, to facilitate and regulate process of DSB.)
- 23:26, 20 May 2009 Z3224430 uploaded File:Z Topoisomerase 1.gif (A close related familty of Spo11 protein is shown: Topoisomerase 1. Orange: represent double stranded DNA. Blue: represent topoisomerase 1, illustrating its similarity with Spo11 protein in being able to bind to DNA and catalyzing reaction.)