A Wiki designed By Dr Mark Hill for collaborative online student work in cell biology and online education.
Learn more about using Wikis in online education - Team Teaching
Molecular Biology of the Cell
|by Alberts, Bruce; Johnson, Alexander; Lewis, Julian; Raff, Martin; Roberts, Keith; Walter, Peter New York and London: Garland Science; c2002
The 4th edition is fully available on PubMed Bookshelf
2016 Lasker~Koshland Special Achievement Award in Medical Science Discoveries in DNA replication, and leadership in science and education | Cell 167, September 22, 2016
Undergraduate Course Links
- Science - ANAT3231 Cell Biology
- 2013 - Projects - Cell Division
- 2012 - ANAT3231 Students | Projects - Signaling | ANAT3212 Research Project 2012
- 2011 - ANAT3231 Students | Projects - Cell Junctions
- 2010 - ANAT3231 Students | Projects - Techniques
- 2009 - ANAT3231 Students | Projects - Various cell biology topics
- Independent Learning Projects
- Work Experience
- Please note that this site contains student submitted materials for course project work. Anyone finding any image, text or content on the Cell Biology Wiki which infringes on another's copyright should immediately contact the website author (Dr Mark Hill) by email, identifying the materials location on the website and the original source material. All such identified content will be removed immediately.
External Links Notice - The dynamic nature of the internet may mean that some of these listed links may no longer function. If the link no longer works search the web with the link text or name.
- UNSW Cell Biology
- UNSW Cell Biology - Science
- UNSW Embryology
- User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.
- MediaWiki FAQ
Dr Mark Hill 2015, UNSW Cell Biology - UNSW CRICOS Provider Code No. 00098G