File:Prokaryotic and eukaryotic cytoskeleton 02.jpg
Bacterial, Archaeal, and Eukaryotic Cytoskeletons
- A–C - Schematic representations are shown for a small number of model organisms from each of the three domains of life.
- showing the organization of the cytoskeleton in dividing and nondividing cells (right and left of each pair, respectively).
- homologous filaments are colored similarly.
- D - Also shown is the possible organization of the cytoskeleton in the LECA (D), highlighting the ancestral families of microtubule motors.
Rockefeller University Press Copyright Policy This article is distributed under the terms of an Attribution–Noncommercial–Share Alike–No Mirror Sites license for the first six months after the publication date (see http://www.jcb.org/misc/terms.shtml). After six months it is available under a Creative Commons License (Attribution–Noncommercial–Share Alike 3.0 Unported license, as described at http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/).
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||20:47, 6 March 2012||714 × 1,280 (215 KB)||Z8600021||==Bacterial, archaeal, and eukaryotic cytoskeletons== Schematic representations are shown for a small number of model organisms from each of the three domains of life (A–C), showing the organization of the cytoskeleton in dividing and nondividing cells|
- You cannot overwrite this file.