File:Archaea - Halobacteria.jpg
Archaea_-_Halobacteria.jpg (280 × 251 pixels, file size: 9 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
Archaea - Halobacteria
- Halobacteria have aerobic metabolism and require a high salt environment.
- no cell nucleus nor any other membrane-bound organelles within their cells.
- originally called archaebacteria
- have an independent evolutionary history from bacteria
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||07:56, 9 March 2011||280 × 251 (9 KB)||S8600021||==Archaea - Halobacteria== * no cell nucleus nor any other membrane-bound organelles within their cells. * originally called archaebacteria * have an independent evolutionary history from bacteria http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/20|
- You cannot overwrite this file.