Cell Biology Method - Gene Expression
- The AdEasy system is used to rapidly generate recombinant adenovirus without the need for time consuming plaque purification.
- Developed by T.C He et al.
- AdEasy system exploits E. coli's robust, efficient recombination machinery thereby avoiding restriction-ligation involving the unwieldy (36kb) adenovirus genome.
- Bacterial and 293 cells that are essential to the technique to generate recombinant adenoviruses.
- A highly detailed user manual is available for beginners as well as those experienced in this field of work.
- OGTR certification (Cert-1830) PC2 Laboratory G29 from 11/02/2009 until 30/03/2014.
Dr Mark Hill 2015, UNSW Cell Biology - UNSW CRICOS Provider Code No. 00098G