ANAT3231 Cell Biology online lectures from the 2017 course.
This lecture is an opportunity to revise course content and ask questions about topics that are still not clear to you.
- There are no past papers available for the course.
- Come prepared to ask questions.
- Review your own notes.
- Listen to ECHO360 for any lectures you may have missed.
- Ensure all your individual assessment items have been submitted.
- CATEI Course Assessment is open.
- 2 hours
- 60% of final course mark
- Based upon Lecture content
- 6 short essay answers
- All questions equal marks
- Answer only 3 questions from each Part 1 and Part 2 (6 questions total).
Study hard and best of luck to all my students!
Final Theory Exam
Draft only - students should check final date and location information in MyUNSW.
- Date and time - 23/06/2016 13:45 PM (2 hours)
- Location - Law Building 301
- No Exam Materials permitted
Watches in Exams
- The new exam rule now forbids students from either wearing or having their watches on their desk.
- All watches must be placed in a clear resealable bag underneath a student’s desk.
2016 Course Content
Lectures: Cell Biology Introduction | Cells Eukaryotes and Prokaryotes | Cell Membranes and Compartments | Cell Nucleus | Cell Export - Exocytosis | Cell Import - Endocytosis | Cytoskeleton Introduction | Cytoskeleton - Microfilaments | Cytoskeleton - Microtubules | Cytoskeleton - Intermediate Filaments | Cell Mitochondria | Cell Junctions | Extracellular Matrix 1 | Extracellular Matrix 2 | Cell Cycle | Cell Division | Cell Death 1 | Cell Death 2 | Signal 1 | Signal 2 | Stem Cells 1 | Stem Cells 2 | Development | 2016 Revision
Laboratories: Introduction to Lab | Microscopy Methods | Preparation/Fixation | Cell Knockout Methods | Cytoskeleton Exercise | Immunochemistry | Project Work | Confocal Microscopy | Tissue Culture | Stem Cells Lab | Microarray Visit
Dr Mark Hill 2015, UNSW Cell Biology - UNSW CRICOS Provider Code No. 00098G