This lecture will contain no new examinable content but be an opportunity to prepare for the upcoming Theory exam.
- There are no past papers available for the course.
- Come prepared to ask questions.
- Review your own notes.
- Listen to ECHO360 for any lectures you may have missed.
- Ensure all your individual assessment items have been submitted.
- Have you sent answers to the microarray visit to me?
- 2 hours
- 60% of final course mark
- Based upon Lecture content
- 6 short essay answers
- All questions equal marks
- Answer only 3 questions from each Part 1 and Part 2 (6 questions total).
Study hard and best of luck to all my students!
Final Theory Exam
Draft only - students should check final date and location information in MyUNSW.
- Date and time - Mon 15/06/2015 13:45 to 2:00
- Location - The Scientia - Tyree
- No Exam Materials permitted
Watches in Exams
- The new exam rule now forbids students from either wearing or having their watches on their desk.
- All watches must be placed in a clear resealable bag underneath a student’s desk.
2015 Course Content
Lectures: Cell Biology Introduction | Cells Eukaryotes and Prokaryotes | Cell Membranes and Compartments | Cell Nucleus | Cell Export - Exocytosis | Cell Import - Endocytosis | Cytoskeleton Introduction | Cytoskeleton - Microfilaments | Cytoskeleton - Microtubules | Cytoskeleton - Intermediate Filaments | Cell Mitochondria | Cell Junctions | Extracellular Matrix 1 | Extracellular Matrix 2 | Cell Cycle | Cell Division | Cell Death 1 | Cell Death 2 | Signal 1 | Signal 2 | Stem Cells 1 | Stem Cells 2 | Development | 2015 Revision
Laboratories: Introduction to Lab | Microscopy Methods | Preparation/Fixation | Cell Knockout Methods | Cytoskeleton Exercise | Immunochemistry | Project Work | Confocal Microscopy | Tissue Culture | Stem Cells Lab | Microarray Visit
Dr Mark Hill 2015, UNSW Cell Biology - UNSW CRICOS Provider Code No. 00098G