This lecture will contain no new examinable content but be an opportunity to prepare for the upcoming Theory exam.
- There are no past papers available for the course.
- Come prepared to ask questions.
- Review your own notes.
- Listen to ECHO360 for any lectures you may have missed.
- Ensure all your individual assessment items have been submitted.
- Have you sent answers to the microarray visit to me?
- 2 hours
- 60% of final course mark
- Based upon Lecture content
- 6 short essay answers
- All questions equal marks
- Answer only 3 questions from each Part 1 and Part 2 (6 questions total).
Study hard and best of luck to all my students!
Tuesday 17 June 2014 and will start at 9.15AM in room G21 Biological Sciences Bldg.
2014 Course Content
Lectures: Cell Biology Introduction | Cells Eukaryotes and Prokaryotes | Cell Membranes and Compartments | Cell Nucleus | Cell Export - Exocytosis | Cell Import - Endocytosis | Cell Mitochondria | Cell Junctions | Cytoskeleton Introduction | Cytoskeleton - Intermediate Filaments | Cytoskeleton - Microfilaments | Cytoskeleton - Microtubules | Extracellular Matrix 1 | Extracellular Matrix 2 | Cell Cycle | Cell Division | Cell Death 1 | Cell Death 2 | Signal 1 | Signal 2 | Stem Cells 1 | Stem Cells 2 | 2013 Revision | Development | 2014 Revision
Laboratories: Introduction to Lab | Microscopy Methods | Preparation/Fixation | Immunochemistry | Cell Knockout Methods | Cytoskeleton Exercise | Confocal Microscopy | Tissue Culture | Microarray Visit | Stem Cells Lab
Dr Mark Hill 2015, UNSW Cell Biology - UNSW CRICOS Provider Code No. 00098G