2009 Group Test Project
Group Project Test Page
- Group should add the topic as a heading at the top of the page.
- The following headings and information is provided as a guide only. You should feel free to set up and structure your project as your own group decides.
- Use the discussion Tab at the top of your project page to talk to other group members and make comments upon what you think should be added and what has already been added to the project.
- Don't forget that you must include at least one student drawn diagram.
- Think about using a powerpoint slide or equivalent to draw your figure. Save as jpg, then upload to the Wiki.
- A brief overview about your topic. Only a paragraph of two.
- This subheading should be the last subheading of your project page.
- I will show you next week how to add references within your page and have them appear as a list under this subheading.